Enjoy simply, Feel deeply, Think freely,
and LIVE!
Saturday, June 28, 2008 @ 5:25 PM


Ahh missed (self) training yesterday cos had to go down to MOELC for the Lyon briefing. Buddy's (Mathilde; french for Mathilda) coming on the 17th July. Kinda excitingggggg. Gosh. I'm gonna persuade my parents to bring us all to Msia for a short weekend, and maybe she'll bring me to Switzerland (neighbouring country) when i go there omgggg! Papa says i'm dreaming, cos even though Switz is just next door, its ex. -.- But it's not wrong to dream ok! He should learn to be more optimistic, just like moi. Anw still got Italy (Venice!), Germany, Belgium next door too. Haha!

(Although i wanna go Switzerlandddddd)

And when she comes there's like some reception at the French Embassy, at MOE, and blabla.



AND I GOT NDP PREVIEW TICKETSSSSSSS. :D omg. the first and only time i've ever been to see ndp live was in pri5. I always thought that was gonna be my last. But not so! :D





THIS IS SUCH A HAPPY POST.
Although i still have not finished hol hw. :x